The curriculum offered at Mercy High School is second to none as evidenced through:
“Mercy High School is accredited by the State of Nebraska Department of Education, the AdvancED Association (formerly known as the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges) and is a member of the National Catholic Education Association, and the Mercy Education Network.”
Mercy High School students can earn college credit by taking Dual Enrollment courses.
The following are the dual enrollment arrangements in effect for 2013-14. They are subject to change.
University of Nebraska-Omaha
– 3 credit hours in Spanish 2120 for completing Spanish IV
College of St. Mary
– 3 credit hours in Theology for completing Women in the Church
– 6 credit hours in History 111 & History 112 for completing AP US History
– 4 credit hours in Math 220 for completing AP Calculus.
– 3 credit hours in History 160 for completing AP European History.
– 3 credit hours in College French II (1st Semester) for completing French III
– 3 credit hours in College French II (2nd Semester) for completing French IV
Please view our current curriculum guide to see all of the courses we offer at Mercy High School.